Saturday, September 17, 2011

FNSI - Social Edition

Just a quickie picture post before I head to bed...it's nearly 12:30 AM and I have a TON to get done tomorrow. Daunting.

Anyway, here are the pictures I'm at liberty to show tonight:

 Our mascot, camped out in the tshirt scrap box. Anyone have ideas about what to do with tshirt scraps? I'm not really excited about sewing with them.
 We crammed 3 sewing stations, a cutting station, and an ironing station into my sewing room. Love it. Oh, and the design wall was still accessible too. Luxe.
 Carolyn's project...how cute is this???
My top finish for the night. I added a couple of borders and decided to dub this one "Funfetti".

3 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Great quilts, love the memory quilt.. how fun to have a FNSI party. Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. :)

Jen Henley said...

I think Grisgris answered your question for you: t-shirt scraps make great cat beds!

Gina said...

Congrats on a productive FNSI night! I'm slowly getting around to see what everyone accomplished. That's great you were able to have friends over to join you! The quilts are beautiful!