Man, I cannot wait to have some real space. Tonight, I finished up the top for the Paddington quilt I'm putting together for my mom. I think it'll end up being a Mothers' Day thing, at the rate their move is going. That works. In any case, the top is done. It was icky.
The middle part is a print on a really flimsy fabric that I just don't like. The fabric isn't great quality, and the print wasn't aligned with the threads, so when I went to cut off the stuff around Paddington, it sort of swooped to the right. Blech. Thankfully, the strips I used for the sides were sturdier. The corners, though, are the same material as I'm using for the backing (first major fussy-cutting endeavor, thankyouverymuch) and are much thicker. I think the material was intended for curtains. Blech.
Oh well. It's together. The reds aren't nearly as orangey as they look here, I promise.
MOTU is still sick, which is why I got time to sew tonight. He conked out around 9, which is probably what I should have done too. Oh well. I'm off to bed now. Maybe I'll get up and run outside tomorrow before work...it's supposed to be another nice day I think.