Saturday, March 13, 2010

Skipping down the lane

MY SEWING MACHINE IS READY FOR ME TO PICK IT UP!!!!

In other news, my sewing machine also needs a name.  First thing I thought of was Bertha, but that's not right...she's not fat.  Oh yeah, she's a she.  Helen, the van, is about the same vintage...maybe something along those lines...Bertie?  I'll have to thing about this.

For now, I can only pick up the machine AFTER I'm done running.  Damn.  Now that I've written it down, I have to go do it.

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Congrats on the new job AND getting the sewing machine back. I had mine repaired and haven't set it back up yet -- still using the older backup machine.

Wendy said...

Everytime you say the van is Helen, i get that old song stuck in my head:
"Helen
Helen wheels"
I can't remember who did it... Paul McCartney, maybe?

Congrats on getting your machine back! And why do you want to name it - i mean "HER"?
Maybe something random from the word verification...?
"bersjok" is my current word ver!

Whatever! Don't listen to me! I'm CRAZY!
=-)