Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quick Update

Lots going on in the sewing room lately!  Last week, I made a set of bibs for a friend who had a baby shower last weekend. 

I adore the owls!
I quilted big roses on each one, then appliqued a little purple heart.
So cute!
More owls
My cousin asked me to make some Easter baskets for her mother in law, so the EB sweat shop is back up and running.  :-)  I took a few minutes to whip up this mini basket for a friend who's having a long week.  It's a little early, but I figured I'd rather be early and relevant/useful than on time/late. 
Holds 3 eggs perfectly, with room to spare underneath for hidden chocolates!  The fabric is Chrysalis from Moda, which I simply adore

I also sold my treadmill last night, so a full half of my sewing room opened up!  I have my design wall again!  I have space to lay out/baste at least a full-size quilt!  It's glorious! 

SO MUCH SPACE!!!!  I might move the dresser (off screen, left) eventually, but for now I'm loving it!

No comments: