Monday, December 13, 2010

Hung by the Wood Stove With Care

Over the weekend, I won my first Etsy Alchemy bid!  A military family stationed in Japan needed some last-minute stockings made, and while I couldn't find the nativity print she'd wanted, I think they came out quite nicely (and I got her permission before using other fabrics). 

Hung by the woodstove with care. 


They're all lined with fleece that says "believe" all over it.


I think this one is my favorite. 
Also, this was the first time I'd ever used rick rack...I think I'm in love!  I'm making more for MOTU's family who'll be around on Christmas, but I won't post those until after Christmas, so they can't see (just in case!)

happy Monday!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm likin' that last one best too Kat!
And i LOVE rick rack (wonder where the name came from?), but i've never used it on anything... yet!
Congratulations on it. They're really CUTE!!!
=-)