Friday, November 5, 2010

Daily Post

As expected, last night was a bust in terms of creative endeavors.  MOTU and I went to see Blue Man Group with his office buddies, which was fun.  One of the guys used his head to walk down the seats, but aside from that we were blessedly not involved in the performance.  Fun fact about me: I used to love jumping up on stage when I was a kid.  I was pulled up to scream for something at Universal Studios when I was like 10, and loved it.  Now, seeing the Blue Men walking up and down the aisles made me literally want to hide under my chair.  Not sure when that happened, but I really really hate being the inadvertent center of attention like that.  Hate. It.

That said, when I'm in control of being the center of attention, I love it.  I can't wait to start teaching spin classes.  I think tonight I'm going to attempt to make that dino towel, right after I make the mustache placemats happen.  I also got the discs with our wedding pictures on them back, so I'll be putting together some collages of those as well.  With any luck, I'll have hard copies of stuff so I can start scrapbooking the crap outta my wedding...soon.

And on that note, I'm off to Joann's to buy more stuff I don't really need for projects 3 and 4 down the wait list. 


No comments: