Sunday, August 22, 2010

Logo Designs

Guess what???  I had my first sale!!  Some kind soul took pity on my poor deserted shop and bought a set of thank you cards!  Woohoo, that makes me officially open for business!  Right?  Right!  So Ive decided I need some branding. Maybe even some business cards to send along with products (assuming I sell more LOL).  Barring another kind soul taking pity on me with my severely limited graphic design abilities, Im likely going to be relying on some pre-packaged thing that looks terrible but gets the job done.  Like the above!  Thank you, Vistaprint...you read my mind!  When people buy stuff from me, they should know that it packs a one-two punch!  Or something.

In any case, Ill keep trying...just had to share that little gem with you guys.  Be sure to come back tomorrow - my bridal shower was this weekend, and it was AWESOME.  Ill have pictures then - related to a design wall of the future and everything!  (Seriously, if you have any soul at all, youll want to hear what the magnificent women in my life put together for me.  I was stunned.) 

Til then, sleep tight!  Dont let stuff punch you!

No comments: