Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Puppy Pictures!!!

So the bulk can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/texeverlasting/Kini?authkey=Gv1sRgCNPP3-jX2dHp0gE&feat=directlink

But here are a few highlights:

First impressions are really important.  I loved her at first lick.  And second.  And 80th.
 Got her home and walking in the yard...see how smart she is!  She knows if she sits she gets a treat.  Now we need to teach her to do it on command not just when she wants a cookie...
 She's a model.  Look how pretty she is!  The lighter spots down her nose are actually dark spots on her skin...her hair there is all white.  We're thinking there might be some dalmatian in her.
 The first meeting.
 What the heck is THAT???
 Crap, did it see me?
 Kini stayed put, didn't bark, just stared and wagged her tail.  Grisgris veeerrrryyy slooowwwwllyyy walked over and hid behind my legs.
 Maowing down on a chicken flavored chewing bone.
 Down for the count.
 MOTU showin' Kini how this whole sleepin' thing gets done.

Needless to say, it's going to be a while before I get any more sewing done.  Hopefully I can bring my table up from my place tomorrow night so I can do some while she's sleeping.  We'll see.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

She's ADORABLE!!!
Congratulations!
=-)