For now, here's an idea of what I'll be up to in the coming months:
- This is such a great idea! I'm going to make a few of these to keep in Helen (Nick and my van, for those of you who don't know). I've got a whole lot of scraps lying around that I could use for straps. Also, I love that this is a simple, cheap quilt to make for the next projects.
- On that note, http://crafthope.com/ is my new favorite site for inspiration. It's not a big one yet, but it's definitely a project I'm going to keep up with.
- Crafthope lead me to this site. This girl is so adorable with her big ol' grin that it makes me want to find a shelter in my area that I can donate to. I think I want to see if this place is someplace to donate to.
- Here is another site I'm going to keep track of.
- Jackpot! Apparently someone wrote a book about this stuff...who knew.
In any case, I've got some projects to work on. Including my first baby blanket! (This one's for a friend though, so it doesn't count for the give away challenge.)