Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Got a couple projects in the works right now. First up, a comfort quilt for a coworker and friend who's facing some serious difficulties, and doing it alone. Breaks my heart, but she's refusing rides and such so I'm forcing a quilt on her whether she likes it or not. I'm hoping to have it to her by the end of the week, but I'm lost in terms of how to quilt it. Thoughts? Anyone?
Also in the works is the two quilts for the sons of the husband who's getting the military quilt for his promotion soon. That quilt got to the recipient (his wife) today, but hasn't found its forever home yet - he'll be promoted in the next couple months I'm told.
Anyway, that's what's going on tonight. I started another Christmas quilt and doodled up another Etsy commission, but those aren't anywhere near photographable, so no pics.

2 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Love that you are making quilts for servicemen and their families. And your coworker is lucky to have a caring friend like you. :)

Barb said...

Wonderful about your sons promotion.

Love the quilts!