Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Doing Stuff

In an effort to do something mindlessly creative, I decided to follow my first quilt pattern, and use a roll of Crazy 8's (thanks Mom!) to make this quilt.  I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but I like the way it's coming out.  It's a cute Christmasy line, which is perfect for the coming season.  I think I'll call the quilt "Awesome Christmas".

Everything all cut out.

Squares sewn, then sewn in sets of 3. That's as far as I got last night, but I'm hoping to finish the top tonight. Maybe I'll run out and find some Christmasy flannel to use for the backing on my way home...maybe I'll use that as a reward if I go work out tonight.  :-)  Gotta start somewhere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!! It's going to be super cute! Thanks for sending me a link!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I want to learn how to make a quilt so bad. Someday!