Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 Finishes

I had 2 finishes last night!  w00t!

In the order in which they were taken: 

 My work station.  The laptop generally has Hulu streaming on something mindless...I'm thinking I need to start "reading" while I sew though...anyone have suggestions for a cheap audio books site? 
 The back, quilting and tying complete.
 The front, binding on!

A little better shot of the front.  I need to get better at taking nicer pictures of my quilts I think. 
 My second finish, I attempted more artsy stuff...too bad baby gate ~= artsy. 
 The privacy panels we have by the laundry area work a little better.
Sort of.  Anyway, this is the quilt for MOTU's grandmother.  The back is pink & white flowered flannel, and I'll get a picture of it when it's out of the dryer.

Laundry woes I'll save for another post.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Your quilts are just wonderful.....love them!

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

Nice projects. It always feels good to finish a project. Way to go.