Seriously, I am working. I'm just waiting for stuff to load, and mulling over proper wording subconsciously while I purge my creative overflow consciously.
So I need some opinions. I'm thinking ahead and thinking about Christmas cards. Since this is my first year as wifey, they need to be good. And since I'm all gung-ho with all this embossing and handmaking stuff, I'm thinking I'd also like to hand make them. To that end, I'm trying to pick cardstock colors. I have the following options all picked out on paperandmore.com, but I need a sanity check:
Ok, seeing them all lined up like that I feel a little better. Maybe I'll even alternate them so half the loved ones get green and half get red. Now I just need some stamps and such to emboss on them. Thinking vintage storefront almost. We'll see.
In other news, next up on the projects list, quilts:
* Joseph's "Just My Size" quilt
* Wedding rings quilt
* College friend's first daughter's quilt
* Not completely quilt-related, but MOTU's work friend's first son's bibs
* The Valentine's Day quilt, which has been granted a backburner pass until January since I know it wouldn't sell until then anyway.
* Christmas gifts - a few lap quilts are in store for this year, as well as various other handmade stuffs. I have 2 families to make for this year! Lucky lucky me! :-)