Monday, March 1, 2010

Hooray for a Good Day!!

What a great day!  Work flew by (partially thanks to good Indian food with good friends), then I came home and checked my mail for the first time in a week...look! 

How stinkin' cute is this pin cushion???  SO much better than the tube o' fluff I call a pincushion right now!  And Verna!!  I have no idea what I'm gonna do with those...any ideas?  It seems like a cruel joke to give you just one small square of each of the beautiful fabrics!  


And the back...thanks, Heidi!!!  The card totally made my day, too!!! 


THEN, I got home, got a call from my best friend, Jimmy, who totally NAILED his interview today (and whose girlfriend I adore, which is great since they live in MD which is close to Quantico).  AND THEN!!  I got the best news of the day, in email form!  The worst part of my day is the fact that I'm not yet at liberty to talk about the contents of that email!!!  Suffice it to say though, if that email is followed by the phone call I'm hoping for, the next couple of days could be pivotal...literally life-changing!  We're talking big, big, big changes here.  (Ok, maybe not like "you're pregnant" life changes, but still...big enough!)

In any case, I'll keep you posted! 

Tonight I'll be putting some binding on those QFK quilts.  After watching the video posted here, I'm way more inspired to get these puppies out the door!

Pizza in the oven smells done and MOTU just got home so I should get off his computer now!  Ciao ladies (and gents)!

No comments: